Unicharm Cruise Cat Ba Island Halong Bay Lan Ha Bay 3 days depart from Ha Noi
More than 20 – year experiences in organizing tours to Halong Bay but still in the crowds of tourists and 500 boats. Thanks to the Government for the newly launched bridge from Hai Phong city crossing the strait to Cat Hai Island. Nowadays we can see Halong Wonder from its back where least boats and less travelled and especially this route is for us to explore the hidden area of Cat Ba Island and Lan Ha Bay - The additional part of the Wonder of Halong Bay and the world Biosphere reserved area. This cruise is for this tour itinerary designed to carry out that mission, also for those whom dislike tourists and passions discovering
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- two nights on cruise
- Round trip transfer Hanoi - Hai Phong - Hanoi
- Welcome drink
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals onboard
- Kayaking in beach, trekking and biking
- Cooking demonstration
- Taxes, service charges, travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not specified
- Day 01: 09:00 – 09:30 pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.09:30 leave Hanoi for Hai Phong city to the cruise.11:30 arrival at the pier on Cat Hai Island .12:00 welcome you on board. Visit the boat and check in the room and lunch on boa cruising along the Mangrove of Cat Ba Island into the back of Halong Bay – Tuan Chau Island via Gia Luan gulf to Cap Bai Islet and then Ngon Tay Island(Finger Islet) where you can view the universal seascape of Halong Bay World Heritage such as Sung Sot Cave and Titop Island.On the hidden route for different views of the bay, pass by Ao Ech lagoon (Frog Lagoon) to Ba Trai Dao. We start discovering the most beautiful and peaceful bay called Lan Ha Bay, the bay with crystal water and round lagoons and the Hon Dua (the Stick Islet).In the afternoon: Discover the additional part of the Wonder of Halong by kayaking and snorkeling. On each 2-seat kayak we will paddle through narrow lanes of the karst mountains to visit fishing villages, call on some local fishing families to get to learn more about the daily life of the local fisherman.Paddle to a stunning lagoon with tunnel grotto (depend on the tide). Here we will dip into the emerald waters. Swimming and Snorkeling to see Corals are our highlight of thisday. You can also reach some secluded beach for a while relaxing lying on sand….Back to the boat for “cooking class” Enjoy Dinner and overnight on the lovely peaceful bay once on your lifetime.
Day 02: Wake up & enjoy breakfast.Tender ship to Cat Ba Island, reach Viet Hai dock for a bicycle trip to Viet Hai village. Riding a bike for 30 minutes at National Park Cat Ba. Visit some local house or visit the island school…Afterward cycling back to the Cruise.Another small boat takes you to Cat Ba Island and then a car trip to the central of the Park.Visit the hospital cave where Vietnam Army used as the hospital during the war.Spend 3 hours for trekking in the jungle. We trek up to Ngu Lam peak: the amazing viewpoint for whole Cat Ba Island – Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay.Drive back to the town for lunch.Check in hotel and stay one night in hotel on Cat Ba Island: free time & dinner on your own.Option 2: Drive to Beo dock then boat back to UniCharm Cruise for dinner and overnight on board. (You will be surcharged if choosing this option)
Day 03: Breakfast at the hotel.Morning exercises by walking up to the Canon Fort where you will visit the old battle base with theruin canons and the tunnels. Here you also obtain a big view to the bay and the sea mouth.Boat back to UniCharm Cruise.Spend for a while for swimming in the bay from the cruise and then fresh up on the cruise sundeck. Cruising back to our starting place on another hidden route.Cruising past by the fishing villages and thousands of limestone islands and islets, taking precious pictures and enjoying our tasteful lunch.12:00 – 12:30 arrival back, say goodbye to the bay and disembark cruise.15:30 – 16:00 – end the tour at Hanoi hotel.
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :9.30am - 10am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Clients are requested to submit all passenger details at least 24 hours prior to check-in of passengers, including (i) Full name, (ii) Date of birth, (iii) Gender, (iv) Nationality, (v) Passport number, (vi) Vietnam visa expiry date.
- All dietary restrictions should be informed at least 48 hours prior to check-in to help us to serve the guests better.
- All is quoted by USD
- For any help, kindly contact to email@example.com
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.