Uninhabited island adventure tour by kayak
Adventure to uninhabited islands by sea kayaking and experience extraordinary!
Koshirojima, an uninhabited island, is made up of three islands and is the site of Amasaki Castle.
The beach of Kojojima, which is located near Omishima Island, is highly transparent and the fun of activities is endless.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak equipment set (including life jacket and rash guard), accident insurance, guide fee
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
・ Slightly moved from the meeting place
・ Please fill out the application form and start the activity after a brief explanation
・ Departure from Omishima to uninhabited Kojojima
・ Explore three uninhabited islands
・ Landing on uninhabited island and taking a break with island sweets and tea
・ It is an uninhabited island with a straight distance of about 180m from Omishima to Kojojima.
・ It is a short course with a total of just under 2km.
-Experienced guides will accompany you so you can enjoy it with confidence.
-Go around the uninhabited island, and after experiencing an adventure, return to Omishima and dissolve
• Amazaki Castle Remains, Kamiuracho Amazaki, Imabari 794-1403 Ehime Prefecture
Departure Point :9181 Kamiurachō Inokuchi, Imabari, Ehime 794-1402, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.