Unique & Private Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Full Day Tour
- Explore the beauty and history of 2 destinations via introduction of our knowledgeable and enthusiasm tour guide
- Join interesting activities: Bicycling, Boat trip, Cooking class and Fishing
- Try especial Ninh Binh Cuisine which is cooked by locals with good cooking skills In our cooking class, you will be taught some Vietnamese dishes then you can easily make and try them by yourself
- Talk with locals to understand Vietnamese culture
- Small Group. Maximum 6 Pax/Tour
- High Quality Car
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private English Speaking Guide
- Lunch with Special and Famous Local Foods
- Cooking Class
- 1 Drink on Lunch
- Small Mineral water
- Fishing on Request
- Private Bamboo Boat Trip
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tip for Tour Guide
- Visit Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour organized by Vietnam Eco Travel, this trip take you From Tam Coc – Where there is a different name: Ha Long Bay on Land to Mua Cave which is considered as “miniature Great Wall” of Vietnam with awesome scenery when you reach the peak of Mua Cave Mountain. Enjoy Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour with Boating, Biking, Cooking class, and Fishing
07:30 – 08:30 Get picked up by our tour guide and car then depart for Ninh Binh province (90 km south of Hanoi). Have a break 20 minutes half way to relax and experience Vietnamese handicraft products such as lacquer wares, paintings, embroideries…
10:30 Arrive at Mua Cave, the most beautiful place to view in Ninh Binh, where can see the city far from the standing in front of Tam Coc in back and the limestone mountain along to the south of Vietnam.
11:30 Go back to the car and drive to Tam Coc.
CYCLING RIDE (optional): Those who love to explore real countryside images of Vietnam can proceed a 40 minute cycling ride along country lane (from Tam Coc to Bich Dong Pagoda, estimated time 40 minutes for 5km cycling 2 ways), experiencing the beautiful scenery of lush paddy fields. Finish the cycling ride at Tam Coc dock in time for a buffet lunch in restaurant.
14:00 Board the sampan boats (2 people share a boat) in Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Passing through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai -Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave” to get a strange feeling. Boat returns to the dock for bus drive back to Hanoi.
18:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of Tam Coc Mua Cave Day Tour .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Our Guide and Driver will pick you up from 7.20 am to 7.45 am from your hotel in Hanoi City Center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.