Unique Beatles Liverpool Walking Tour in English
This Beatles Tour will take you on a day you'll never forget! If you visit Liverpool and you love the Beatles, this is a must for you.
We will walk through all the memorable places with informative commentary.
We will start at the Philamonic Dining Rooms made famous by Paul McCartney's appearance there for James Corden's carpool karaoke and was a regular haunt of the Fab Four.
The story will continue along Hope Street at the art school where John went next to the Liverpool institute Paul and George attended.
We will wend our way into the city centre using the route they used passing the locations that played a part in their meteoric rise to fame, Le Ye Cracke, The Blue Angle, The Jacaranda and others until we reach Mathew Street and the world famous Cavern Club.
All told with an indepth continuity and wit.
The Liverpool Pillharmonic in Hope Street is our meeting point.
Don't miss this opportunity to visit the most emblematic attractions of the city.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beatles Statue, Pier Head, Liverpool L3 1BY England
Only and official Beatles statue
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Cavern Club, 10 Mathew Street, Liverpool L2 6RE England
Place where The Beatles grew up as a band
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Philharmonic Dining Rooms, 36 Hope St, Liverpool L1 9BX, UK
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Liverpool, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.