UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge
The ONLY Cave Tubing of it's kind in Belize- which offers a fully packed 4 hours inside one cave- exploring various chambers and viewing sacred ancient Mayan objects, pottery, ceremonial centers and brilliant crystal formations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Inner Tubes
- Helmets & Headlamps
- Entry/Admission - Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company, Mile 41.5 Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan Belize
The River Cave- Tubing Expedition is unique in that is opens up to much more than simply "cave tubing"...it is a combination of hiking and exploring as well as tubing through significant portions of one single ceremonial cave- used by the ancient Maya.
Your underground expedition takes you off the beaten path to explore ancient Mayan ceremonial centers, pottery, artifacts, altars, obsidian blood letting blades, jade and the actual footprints of the Shaman and priests that date back to 400 A.D.
For lunch your guides will prepare a underground riverside picnic spread complete with picnic blanket, tortillas with cold cuts, juice, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Eating your lunch by headlight, to the sounds of the underground caves while chatting with your fellow adventurers will be an experience you will not soon forget.
REQUIRED DRESS CODE: Shorts, T-shirts and well threaded tennis or hiking boots. (TEVAS, KEENS or Sandals of any kind are NOT PERMITTED FOR SAFETY REASONS).
DISCLAIMER: Caves Branch Guides reserve the right to approve or deny any person from participating if the required dress code is not followed. Caves Branch Adventure Company & Jungle Lodge is built of 25 years of safe operations and we will not put any person (guide or visitor) in harms way by permitting unsafe dress codes or practices.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge, 1/2, 41 Mile, Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, Belize
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.