Unique Experience Inle Cycling Tour with experienced English speaking guide
Experience the most authentic cycling tour with morning fresh atmosphere around Nyaung Shwe passing through Shwe Nyaung and Khaung Daing. Mixture of Tour style will amaze you the most unforgettable train journeys by providing plenty of opportunities to engage with locals. The true essence of the region is experiential on village trails away from the crowds, journeying by boat through canals and the maze of floating gardens. This is the way for another day sightseeing around Inle by cycling, riding train, crossing by boat to Mine Thauk, gazing Panoramic view sunset on the Red Mountain Hills in one day use.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Professional Tour Guide
- Purified Drinking Bottled Water and Snow Towels
- Mountain Bike Renting Fees
- Private Boat Renting Fees
What's excluded :
- Meals: lunch and beverages
- Car Transportation
- Food & Drinks
- Entrance fees / Zone fees
- Personal expenses
- Your local tour guide and driver will greet & meet you up at hotel @06:30 AM in the morning. Start your warm up cycling trip from Nyaung Shwe to Shwe Nyaung Train Station by your mountain bike @ 06:45 AM. It will take about 30 min for 11 km and arrive to Shwe Nyaung Train Station, board the local train which runs Shwe Nyaung to Kalaw straightly. The slowly traveling train gives you unique opportunity to enjoy observing the lively and colorful life of the rural Burmese people. Disembark after 2 hours at Kanar Village Station and take your mountain bike. Start again approximately 4 hour riding for 35 Km to reach Khaung Daing village which is northern part of Inle Lake. On the way you will see seasonal plantation fields, the beautiful scenery of the whole area and life of the local ethnic minorities. Arrive to Khaung Daing village and stop for lunch (Lunch by your own account). After lunch, visit Khaung Daing Village and you will see medieval bread kilns, tofu production, rice wine distilling, rice cracker drying procession. Then cross Inle Lake to reach Mine Thauk Village by boat. On the way to Mine Thauk, visit floating gardens and you will have an opportunity to witness the impressive one-legged fishermen at work. Here, you’ll admire the beautiful green countryside of the highlands set against the shimmering silver waters of the lake itself. The views extend to the lovely Shan Plateau and encompass rolling hills, green plains, floating farms, working fruit and vegetable plantations and bustling markets. You’ll canoe to the picturesque Mine Thauk Bridge, spanning 500 metres with its characteristic teak wood pole construction. In Mine Thauk, you will have to visit Mine Thauk Orphanage School. Then start again your cycling to Red Mountain Vineyard winery. Red Mountain Wine Factory & Garden is located in Nyaung Shwe and was established in 2005. The factory produces 4 kinds of red wine and 4 kinds of white wine. Enjoy your panoramic sunset view while tasting of some of the delicious wines as the sun sets over the lake and the beautiful surroundings.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Nyaung Shwe or Inle Lake
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that dress codes are conservative for this tour; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat and a raincoat if necessary
- Sandals and flip-flops are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.