Unique Madeira Lakes Walk
This is a unique trek where, in the depths of the valley of the Paúl da Serra plateau, where you can admire lagoons and rock formations that have been excavated over the thousands of years of water passing through the sea, forming waterfalls and magnificent cascades.
As we explore the valley, we pass through a wide range of terrain, from the levadas plain to the shifting mountains, along paths almost obliterated by the forest until we reach the oldest levada on the west side of the island. A truly unforgettable experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
This Tour (Walk) starts off at the reception of your hotel, between 9:00 and 9:30 in the morning; we will stop in a shop so you can buy water, snacks, fruits and other things that you might want or need. We will leave at the first point of meeting with your Walk Tour Guide for this walk.
This walk takes approximately 04 hours to do
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.