Unique Road to Ancient Angkor 7Days Cambodia
A wonderful add up program to create the best value of tour by including bike tour Angkor Wat and Jungle with transport on the first and second day. A very early morning bike to watch a stunning sunrise over Angkor Wat with lovely breakfast arranged by local lady inside the temple complex. Off road thru thick and deep forest to Angkor tribe who lived in the jungle for ages as well as elephant ranch and rice paddy. You may hear the GREAT WALL OF CHINA but you may not hear GREAT WALL OF KHMER EMPRE with five meter height surrounded by different trees and flowers, and especially the magnificent huge faces at each gate of the walls. Ruined and jungle temples such as Bayon, Taprom and Ta Nei temples will be attached, and beyond the temple we insert an abandon floating village called Kompong Pluk where you will see the real Khmer People with curly hair and black skin who live on a stilted house, mangrove forest, crocodile farm, living arts of fishermen and their culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One night at Green Home Stay
- Other nights at four star hotels based on Twin/Double/Triple sharing rooms with daily breakfast
- Meal Arrangement (Lunch/Dinner)
- One dinner with Apsara Dance Show
- Cooking class on the island
- Bike on the silk island and in the Angkor Wat area
- Floating Village and boat fee
- Water fall at Kulen Mountain
- English Speaking Guide
- Bike, helmet, tukuk and car with Air-conditioners
- Water and cold towels
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Oxen Cart Ride: USD15/Pax
- Quad bike ride: USD30/hour
- Hot air Balloon ride: USD100/pax for 15minutes
- Helicopter ride near the Angkor Wat:USD99/pax for 12minutes
- Enjoy a non-touristy perspective of Siem Reap Angkor. You will see what most tourists see and beyond the temples you will see what others have never thought. A professional led guide will accompany you to see and experience more culture and norm of Siem Reap Citizen, and moreover you will bike back road to see the Angkor tribes who living in the jungle. They survive their living by gathering wild mushrooms, flowers, fruit and honey hunting for selling to tourists who go to their villages.
Deeply discover by bike to elephant farm, cattle farm and a beautiful ruined lions standing in the jungle. Great Wall of Khmer Empire will be attached to the route with a nice corner temples and the gate (huge faces), and water fall on Kulen Mountain and trekking to see 1000lingas status and the spring. Beyond the temples, we create a link of tour with Phnom Penh the one of the famous cultural sites in Cambodia and an island in front of the capital. Biking on the island and learning to cook local food with an older lady in the village and enjoy lunch, next day visits Royal Palace and Toul Sleng Genocide Museum.
• Fully accompanied tour from the beginning to the end.
• Full day sunrise bike at Angkor Wat
• Full day bike tour on the island
• Full day trekking on Kulen Mountain to explore the ancient city of Cambodia
• 1000 lingas statues and waterfall
• Royal Palace and Toul Sleng Genocide Museum in Phnom Penh
• On the way you will see what other tourists they don’t see such as elephant ranch, tribes of the Angkor era, GREAT WALL OF KHMER EMPIRE, around twenty temples on the way you can view or stop to visit if you have more time.
• Cycling on small path thru the village to rice field and thick jungle
• Boat cruise to floating village and an island in front of Phnom Penh
• Visit mangrove forest, crocodile farm and fish farm
• Your professional guide will bring you to the best visiting places with less tourists but maximizing advantages of visiting, saving time and local participation
• Snack and water refreshment will be included
• Public bus transfers from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh with a few stops on the way
• Pick up and drop of transport
• Minimum is 2pax up
Why our service much better?
We are local bike operator and we always make new bicycle route which it is linked tourists to participate with local people and sharing the culture, tasting local food, going deeply to explore the hidden facts of Cambodia. We are flexible for beginner of bike and medium biker and we save money and time for you as well as maximizing advantages of visit.
Departure Point :Center of Provincial Town
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sleeveless shirts and see-through shirts are not allowed, and pants or shorts must be at least knee length long in order to be permitted entry to temples
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.