Unique Scavenger Hunt Experience in Columbus by Crazy Dash
The Columbus scavenger hunt players will use an app to find objects around the city to collect points, and complete fun challenges for points. Players will be able to see their score live on the app rankings. All our Scavenger hunts have a live remote host to help along the way. Come and explore with us in Columbus.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 hours with a remote interactive guide
- All Activities
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Use of Activity-owned smartphone
- Private transportation
Crazy Dash scavenger hunt in Columbus is a fun way to get to know the city. You'll start by downloading an app. The app will include a list of items to find around the city and enjoyable challenges to complete. For everything you find and complete, you'll receive points. You'll get a remote host while playing that will communicate with you to give extra challenges and help if needed. When you're done, check the leaderboard to compare your score to other players. Get out and explore Columbus today!
Departure Point :Capitol Square, 75 E State St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Departure Time :5/23/2020 - 8/6/2022
Wednesday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Crazy Dash is a digital scavenger hunt played using an app on your phone. The game is played all outdoors in public spaces, and you are not required to come into contact with anyone except your own team. Makes for the perfect social distancing activity!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.