Unique Tour & Lunch experience
Given every half hour, our guided tours are both informative and interactive. A knowledgeable guide will first introduce the adult emus and ostriches. You will learn about the ostrich's amazing speed as well as other defense mechanisms it uses against predators. Mating, rearing, and feeding habits will both surprise and amuse you. You will even have the opportunity to hand-feed the not-so-shy creatures. Just watch out! Ostriches are ALWAYS hungry, and if you have food in your hands, you may quickly find yourself surrounded by a herd of curious critters.
per adult from
60 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch includes a selection of our most popular delicious home cooked locally inspired meals and an ice cold local beer, soft drink or fruit smoothie!
- Entry/Admission - Aruba Ostrich Farm
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Visit: Aruba Ostrich Farm, Matividiri 57, Oranjestad Aruba
The Ostrich Farm welcomes you to come and meet over 80-count farm animals including Ostriches and Emus.
Visitors are encouraged to partake in a guided tour of the farm, inhabited by both ostriches the
largest living animal in the world and their flightless Australian relatives, emus. The tour provides the opportunity to learn about the natural behavior and survival instincts of these amazing creatures through detailed information as well as personal encounters with the birds.
Before or after the tour, we welcome guests to peruse our Art Shop, chock-full of authentic goods from Zimbabwe and a great collection of local art and craft. Or simply relax in the shade of our sprawling Savanna Lodge Bar & Restaurant and sample a delicious home cooked meal. And enjoy the panoramic views of the island's northern coast while sipping on a fruity shake or frosty beer from the bar.The Aruba Ostrich Farm is dedicated to providing a memorable and unique experience for all of our guests. Allow us to share our farm with you!
Note: Ostrich tour ticket for children age 3 to 7 to be purchased on location! No reservation needed.
Departure Point :Aruba Ostrich Farm, Matividiri 57, Oranjestad Aruba
Departure Time :11/12/2020 - 1/5/2022
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.