Unique Way to Explore Entire Kathmandu by MotorBike in one Day
Nepal is home to 10 UNESCO World Heritage sites, including seven in Kathmandu Valley. Unique Way to Explore Entire Kathmandu by MotorBike in one Day will cover almost all of it. Don't miss the unique adventure trip with MotorBike with Professional Bike rider. Places we will cover: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Stupa and Baudhdhanath Stupa. Trip will begins from your hotel and ends at your hotel in Kathmandu.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bike Rider as a guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer in MotorBike.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Food and drinks (Available for Purchase)
- Entrance fees in places.
- 10:30am, our handsome bike rider will come to your hotel for pickup you. And then each guest will get a individual bike with rider. We will go to explore the places of interest: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Stupa and Baudhdhanath stua. Each place, we will get plenty of time to explore, and your rider will accompanying you during entire trip. He will speaking a good English and will be responsible for your entire trip from your hotel to Hotel in Kathmandu. At the end of trip, he will drop you back to your hotel at the end of the day. Trip end.
Departure Point :Your hotel or residential place in Kathmandu or from our head office, Located in Thamel-29, Kathmandu.
Departure Time :10:20 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.