Universal Studios Hollywood with Transport from Anaheim
Go behind-the-scenes at Universal Studios Hollywood, where your favorite movies come to life. Forget complex big city public transport or exorbitant parking fees, this day trip to Universal Studios Hollywood includes convenient transportation from and return to your Los Angeles hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- admission to Universal Studios Hollywood
- hotel pickup
- round trip transportation to Universal Studios Hollywood
- Entry/Admission - Universal Studios Hollywood
- Entry/Admission - The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Universal Studios Hollywood, 100 Universal City Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 91608-1002
Universal Studios Hollywood is a film studio and theme park in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles County, California. About 70% of the studio lies within the unincorporated county island known as Universal City while the rest lies within the city limits of Los Angeles, California. It is one of the oldest and most famous Hollywood film studios still in use. Its official marketing headline is "The Entertainment Capital of LA". It was initially created to offer tours of the real Universal Studios sets and is the first of many full-fledged Universal Studios Theme Parks located across the world.
Duration: 8 minutes
Stop At: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, 100 Universal City Plaza Universal Studios Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a themed area at Universal Studios Hollywood theme park near Los Angeles. The area is themed to the Harry Potter media franchise, adapting elements from the film series and novels by J.K. Rowling. The attraction—the second Harry Potter-themed area to exist at a Universal resort—was designed by Universal Creative from an exclusive license with Warner Bros. Entertainment.
After the successful debut of a similarly-themed area at Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Parks & Resorts announced the construction of a second Wizarding World of Harry Potter on December 6, 2011. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter officially began operation on April 7, 2016.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Anaheim, Anaheim, California
Anaheim is a city in Orange County, California, part of the Los Angeles metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a population of 336,265, making it the most populous city in Orange County and the 10th-most populous city in California. Anaheim is the second-largest city in Orange County in terms of land area, and is known for being the home of the Disneyland Resort, the Anaheim Convention Center, and two major sports teams: the Anaheim Ducks ice hockey club and the Los Angeles Angels baseball team.
Pass By: Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles Spanish for "The Angels"), officially the City of Los Angeles and often known by its initials L.A., is the most populous city in California; the second most populous city in the United States, after New York City; and the third-most populous city in North America, after Mexico City and New York City. With an estimated population of nearly four million people, Los Angeles is the cultural, financial, and commercial center of Southern California. The city is known for its Mediterranean-like climate, ethnic diversity, Hollywood, the entertainment industry, and its sprawling metropolis.
Pass By: Hollywood, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
Hollywood is a neighborhood in the central region of Los Angeles, California, notable as the home of the U.S. film industry, including several of its historic studios. Its name has come to be a shorthand reference for the industry and the people associated with it.
Hollywood was incorporated as a municipality in 1903. It was consolidated with the city of Los Angeles in 1910 and soon thereafter, a prominent film industry emerged, eventually becoming the most recognizable film industry in the world.
Departure Point :2232 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departing from Anaheim, pick up at the cities of Orange, Anaheim, Garden Grove.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a transportation and admission package; your voucher will not be accepted at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Wheelchair access bus must be requested to Starline 48 hours prior to the service date.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Starline Tours is taking precautionary measures, and in response to the guidance provided by the California Department of Public Health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.