Universal Studios Singapore with 1 way Hotel transfer
Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and much more!
Immerse Yourself in Seven Zones
Enter the thrilling world of movie magic as you Ride the Movies on roller coasters and other movie-themed attractions. Be dazzled and delighted by an immersive entertainment experience that brings the silver screen to life.
Far Far Away
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance ticket to Universal Studios Singapore
- One-way Transfer to Universal Studios Singapore
- Entry/Admission - Universal Studios Singapore
What's excluded :
- All foods, drinks and snacks and purchases of a personal nature
- Visit: Universal Studios Singapore, 8 Sentosa Gateway Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 098269 Singapore
Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore™. Only here can you experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favorite blockbuster films and television series – at one of only 4 global locations! The park's 24 rides and attractions will satisfy every cinematic fantasy, including the Battlestar Galactica dueling roller coaster, Jurassic Park river rapids, and a 4D Shrek show. The 50-acre park has 7 different movie-themed zones: Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar. This adventure park is sure to indulge the thrill-seeker or movie buff's every fantasy.
Departure Point :Universal Studios Singapore, 8 Sentosa Gateway Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 098269 Singapore
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- All attractions are included in your admission ticket with the exception of special ticketed events such as Halloween Horror Nights.
- Your admission ticket is valid for an entire day. Please obtain a re-entry hand stamp upon exit. A valid stamp and ticket must be presented for re-entry.
- For the best experience, you are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. You may wish to bring along a spare set of clothes* as you may get wet at select attractions. Please be properly clothed at all times. No costumes or full-faced masks are allowed inside the park.
- Lockers are available for storage; charges apply.
- Closing times vary from day to day and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Outdoor attractions may close temporarily in the event of lightning risk.
- As Universal Studios Singapore does not close for inclement weather, tickets will be non-refundable.
- Please check the Rider’s Guide for more information on height, weight and/or health restrictions for various attractions. You may pick up the Rider’s Guide at the Guest Services counter located inside the park entrance. No refund, change of date allowed once ticket is issued
- There are no shower facilities for guests in the park.
- Universal Studios Singapores has a large variety of eateries catering to Halal and Vegetarian diets
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry! I Asia Singapore will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free.
- Some rides are not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Some rides are not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Some rides are not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.