University of Toronto Ghost Walking Tour
The University of Toronto is Canada’s largest school. Is it also the most haunted? The grand architecture and tree lined paths of the downtown campus are filled with dark history and ghostly tales. From haunting love stories, to secret chambers, to restless spirits trapped among the stars, this 90-minute tour is a perfect way to spend an evening of storytelling fun.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - University of Toronto
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: University of Toronto, 27 King's College Cir, Toronto, Ontario M5S 1A1 Canada
The University of Toronto (UofT, or UToronto) is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, located on the grounds that surround Queen's Park.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Queen's Park, 110 Wellesley St W, Toronto, ON M7A 1A2, Canada
See Queen's Park
Departure Point :100 Queens Park, Toronto, ON M5S 2C6, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Queen's Park, Toronto, ON M5S, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.