Untouched Paradise – Bahía de Las Águilas
Enjoy a day at the beach and let your spirits flow, far away from the touristy areas and all the stress. Come and discover the Jaragua National park and Bahia de las Águilas. Drive along a beautiful road with breathtaking views of the small port and fishing village Cabo Rojo. In Las Cuevas you board a boat that takes you on a 15-minute ride to one of the most beautiful natural beaches of the world. The sands of Bahía de las Aguilas is pristine and the bay covers 8 km. Experience an exceptional coastal landscape with crystal clear water shining in shades reaching from turquoise to opal-blue melting into the horizon. Lunch is served at the beach, go swimming or snorkeling and explore this untouched natural paradise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bahia de las Aguilas, Jaragua National Park, Pedernales Dominican Republic
Enjoy a day at the beach and let your spirits flow, far away from the touristy areas and all the stress.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are in a hotel not listed but still in the Barahona, Paraiso, Los Patos region a Pick up is possible but on a surcharge. Please inform us in which hotel you're staying.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.