Unusual Venice Walking Tour
Historical walking tour to discover the hidden Venice: the guide will show you secret corners and marvelous highlights.
Away from the overcrowded places to visit the off beaten-track parts of Venice with an unusual walking tour. The amazing experience will bring you to the ancient heart of Venice: Rialto Bridge and the “Erbaria” where Marco Polo and merchants traded their goods and shared stunning stories listened in unspotted parts of the world.
On Rialto you will discover the scary stories of the hunchback in the middle of the square, in front of this statue, the criminals listened to their sentences before to be moved to dark prisons in the Piazza San Marco.
Discover the incredible Scala Contarini del Bovolo: a stunning spiral staircase belonged to one of the most important venetian families; the Fenice Theatre and many others!
An the last but not the least: find out mysteries and legends of St. Mark’s Square and its breathtaking monuments!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Shared walking guided tour with a qualified and experenced guide.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
The guide will escort you in the Rialto area where you can admire the worldwide famous bridge and its traditional markets.
Pass By: Chiesa di San Giacomo di Rialto, Campo San Giacomo di Rialto San Polo 1 San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
At Rialto you will see the San Giacometto's church: the oldest's one in Venice, built about 1200 A.C.
Pass By: Scala Contarini del Bovolo, San Marco, 4303, 30124 Venice Italy
Discover the incredible Scala Contarini del Bovolo: a stunning spiral staircase belonged to one of the most important venetian families.
A unique opportunity to see Venice just as a real venetian!
Pass By: Teatro La Fenice, Campo San Fantin San Marco 1965, 30124 Venice Italy
You will go in the labyrinth of calli (narrow streets) and “campi” (venetian squares) to discover the hidden artistic jewels as the Phoenix theatre, where Giuseppe Verdi composed the “Traviata”, its absolute masterpieces
Pass By: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
The breathtaking St. Mark's Square with its endless history
Departure Point :Venice Tours Assistance Point, Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The walking tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (In these cases, it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The could be bilingual
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment. We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.