Unusual visit of the Château de Luc and tasting of organic wines
The Fabre Family has been passionate about wine for more than 14 generations. Since 1605, the vineyards have evolved through happy alliances, always remaining close to the land and the vine, today with 5 châteaux in Languedoc.
The family maintains an intimate and respectful relationship with nature. Since 1991, organic farming has been taken for granted for Louis Fabre, a pioneer in the region.
At the end of the visit, you will have the chance to discover the diversity of our grape varieties and our terroirs, promises of moments of pleasure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of 5 wines of your choice
- Snacks - Tasting of local goat cheeses, artisan charcuterie and organic bread!
What's excluded :
- After four years of adventure in tourist agencies abroad (Argentina for Jeanne and South Africa for Romain), we are back in the south. Passionate about (viti) culture, we will be delighted to accompany you on this unusual visit to the heart of the Château de Luc.
See you at Chateau de Luc! You arrive at the heart of our wine-growing company, in perpetual motion ...
We will take you through the centuries for an exclusive visit of the 15th century underground cellar and the 17th century Grande Cuisine of the Château, still inhabited by the Fabre family.
Then we will make you discover the tasting cellar, installed in a former stable, to taste the organic wines that we make with passion throughout the year ...
We will answer all the questions you may have about vineyard management, winemaking, the beautiful sites to visit around or our favorite places to enjoy a good meal! See you soon!
• Cheese, Bread and Sausage - This tasting is accompanied by delicious local cheeses, bread from our favorite baker or even artisan sausage.
Departure Point :Famille Fabre, 1 Avenue Jean Moulin, 11200 Luc-sur-Orbieu, France
Departure Time :8/2/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM Wednesday: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM Thursday: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM Saturday: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Games corner for kids
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.