Up-Close Whale Watch Boat Tour from Lahaina
There are so many things to see and activities to choose from here on this paradise that is Maui. If you are fortunate enough to be here during the Winter months, a whale watching tour is a must! Whale watch trips come in many shapes and sizes. If you prefer to avoid the crowds, we are your guy. Our Ocean rafts take around 16 people for a full two hours devoted to watching the majestic humpbacks that call Maui home in the Winter months.Our two morning tours are perfect if you plan to grab lunch on Historic Front Street. Our afternoon trips are great if you plan to catch a sunset dinner by the beach. Our rafts are quick and allow us to spend less time travelling and more time whale watching. Many guests enjoy riding on the pontoons (like a horse) as we travel (super fun). Just bring yourself, sunscreen and your camera. There is plenty of parking nearby, all you have to do is hop aboard and let us take you to the best whale watching spot in the islands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- BYOB ( Plastic or cans only)
We will leave Lahaina Harbor looking for the majestic Humpback! We will zip around the Au' Au' Channel and witness these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat!
• Lahaina Harbor, 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1296
• Hawaii Ocean Rafting, 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1296
Departure Point :Lahaina Harbor, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- No Infants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- If anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work with you to cancel/refund or reschedule your tour. Max 10 guests to allow space for social distancing. We can make exceptions for families with private charters.*Face masks are required at check-in, but may be removed on the boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.