Upper Galilee Winery Tour
More than seeing the land, there is experiencing the land! The Upper Galilee is known as one of the best wine growing regions in the world. Since ancient times, wine has been part of the Jewish and Israeli culture. Join Amichai Cohen, co-owner of Earth & Air Wines, lecturer and tour guide for a fun-filled, education experience of literally TASTING the land. Learn about the unique Upper Galilee region, the spiritual connection of wine and all about wine tasting and education.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Come and experience the Upper Galilee in a unique way through.... WINE. Nothing else has the power, spirit and joy to show this rich region- one of the best in the world!
Amichai Cohen of Earth & Air Winey will lead you on this unique exploration of wine, spirit and fun.
Earth & Air Winery is a boutique winery located in the Upper Galilee in Israel. Our philosophy is that wine is a beverage that is meant to uplift you, enchant you and delight you both spiritually and physically. Every bottle of Earth & Air wine combines high quality, infused spirituality and amazing depth and elegance. Life requires a combination of earth and air, body and soul, a merging of opposites. The outcome is nothing less than divine.
• Adir Winery, Dalton Industrial Park, Dalton 1381000 Israel
• Dalton Winery, Dalton Industrial Park, Dalton 1381000 Israel
• Safed, Safed, Galilee Region, Northern District
• Galilee Region, Galilee Region, Northern District
• cheese - Goat cheese! Made in the Upper Galilee- this unique cheese is produced locally, superb, natural and healthy.
• Wine - Sample the unique Galilee wines- White wines, Rose, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, malbec and the delicious blends!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will ride in my car or your rental
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.