Upper Mustang Adventure - 18 Days
“Adventure to the scenic country of Upper Mustang within fascinating cultural villages
Following Kaligandaki River near to its source beyond Mustang Himal high peaks.
Extension of Tibet South West plateau located on an old Trans-Himalayan Trade Route.
Cultural and scenic walk visiting local impressive high Mustang villages of great interest.
Explore remote cultural areas interwoven with the Buddhism religion of impressive heritage.
Panorama of giant peaks forms on daily walks to the former walled kingdom of Lo-Manthang.
Sweeping scenic flight from beautiful Pokhara to Jomsom headquarter town of Mustang.”
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with a family environment.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, all kind of drinks and tidbits etc.
Day 01: On arrival at Kathmandu airport 1,340 m meet our staff and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: At Kathmandu with options for the tour with time for trek preparations.
Day 03: Drive / Fly to Pokhara 860 m (30 mins on-air) with 6 hours overland journey.
Day 04: Morning flight to Jomsom 2,715 m and walk to Kagbeni 2,830 m – 04 hrs.
Day 05: Drive to Chusang 2,820 m start to walk to Samar 3,290 m – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Ghiling 3,570 m – 06 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Ghami 3,520 m – 06 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Lo-Manthang 3,810 m – 05 hrs.
Day 09: At Lo-Manthang for local excursion and explore the village-town.
Day 10: Trek to Yara 3,650 m – 06 hrs.
Day 11: At Yara explore around Luri Gompa.
Day 12: Trek to Tangbe 3,240 m – 06 hrs.
Day 13: Trek to Tetang 3,040 m – 06 hrs.
Day 14: Trek to Muktinath 3,800 m – 06 hrs.
Day 15: Trek or drive to Jomsom 2,715 m – 02 hrs ride or 4 hrs walk.
Day 16: Morning flight to Pokhara from Jomsom and transfer to hotel.
Day 17: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel with a free afternoon.
Day 18: International departure for homeward bound.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Upper Mustang Adventure 9/1/2019 - 12/31/2020
12/31/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:15 AM - 06:45 PM
Upper Mustang Adventure 8/1/2019 - 12/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 05:15 AM - 11:45 PM
8/1/2019 - 12/31/2020
Monday: 05:15 AM - 11:15 PM Tuesday: 05:15 AM - 11:15 PM Wednesday: 05:15 AM - 11:15 PM Thursday: 05:15 AM - 11:15 PM Friday: 05:15 AM - 11:15 PM Saturday: 05:15 AM - 11:15 PM Sunday: 05:15 AM - 11:45 PM Monday: 05:15 AM - 11:15 PM Tuesday: 05:15 AM - 11:15 PM Wednesday: 05:15 AM - 11:15 PM Thursday: 05:15 AM - 11:15 PM Friday: 05:15 AM - 11:15 PM Saturday: 05:15 AM - 11:15 PM Sunday: 05:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.