Upper Mustang Trek
The Upper Mustang trek has been on isolation for thousand years and this has kept the heritage, culture and lifestyle to remain unchanged for centuries up to date. The houses found there are mostly made from sun baked mud bricks and stones. Some of the beautiful architectures found in Mustang region are city wall and the four storey palace in Lo-Mangthang.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- 2 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency with multiple entries for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency with multiple entries for 30 days. You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Accommodation at guest houses during the trek, inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Accommodation in Pokhara
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara and all temples/monuments entrance fees
- Day 01 - Drive to Pokhara (910 m) by tourist bus, 6 hrs
Day 02 - Drive to Nayapul (1,010m) Duration 1 hour and Trek to Tikhedhunga (1,570m) Duration 4 hrs
Day 03 - Trek to Ghorepani (2850m) Duration: 7 hrs
Day 04 - Hike up to Poon Hill (3,210m/10529ft) and onto Tadapani (1200m) Duration: 7 hrs
Day 05 - Trek to Ghasa (2120m) Duration: 7 hrs
Day 06 - Trek to Tukuche (2560m) Duration: 5 hrs
Day 07 - Trek to Kagbeni (2800m) Duration: 5 hrs
Day 08 - Chele to Geling (3500m/11480ft) Duration: 5 - 6 hrs
Day 09 - Geling to Charang (3620m/11875ft) Duration: 4 hrs
Day 09 - Charang to Lo - Manthang (3840m/12595ft) Duration: 3 hrs
Day 10 - Exploration of Namgyal Gompa and Tingkhar and return 4 - 6 hrs
Day 11 - Lo-Manthang to Drakmar (3820m/12530ft) 6-7 hrs
Day 12 - Drakmar to Shyangmochen (3800m/12465ft) Duration: 5 - 6 hrs
Day 13 - Shyangbochen to Chhusang (2980m/9775ft) 6 hrs
Day 14 - Chusang to Muktinath (3800m/12465ft) Duration: 7 hrs
Day 15 - Muktinath to Jomsom (2700m/8855ft) Duration: 6 hrs
Day 16 - Drive to Pokhara (910 m) by bus, 6 hrs
Day 17 - Pokhara to Kathmandu (1350 m) by tourist bus, 6 hrs
Departure Point :9851126351
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :9851126351
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Group size: Minimum of 2 people Max-Altitude: 3,810m/12,500ft
- Destination: Nepal Fitness level: Moderate
- Arrival on: Kathmandu, Nepal Departure from: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accommodation: 3-star hotels in Kathmandu Teahouses during the trek
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.