Upper Mustang Trek
Enjoy the sightseeing tour of UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu Valley
Explore the capital of Mustang- Lo Manthang
Visit the monasteries and the caves of Upper Mustang
Visit Muktinath Temple important pilgrimage sites of both Hindu and Buddhist
Explore the highly Tibetan influence culture and lifestyle of the remote place of Upper Mustang
An eye-catching view of Mt. Dhaulagiri and Mt. Annapurna
Explore the city of Lake, Pokhara
Scenic flight from Pokhara to Jomsom
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in a 3-star hotel.
- Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus.
- Pokhara to Jomsom flight ticket.
- A professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit)
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Restricted Area Permit
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks (soft and Hard Drinks)
- Any Monument fees
During the trekking journey, with Himalayan's views, you’ll pass through some ancient villages of Kagbeni, Lo Manthang, Jomsom, Chhuksang, and Chele. All these villages are such remarkable places with beautiful landscapes and cultural diversity.
This unique trek passes through the desert-like landscapes, deep canyons, beautiful waterfalls, eroded cliffs, and mountain valley. While walking along the side of the Kali Gandaki river you’ll get striking views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Nilgiri, and Mt. Annapurna.
Upper Mustang is also known as the Last Forbidden Kingdom. It was once part of Tibet and salt caravans used to cross the Himalayas of Nepal. It lies in the rain shadow area of the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges and thus turned this land into a barren desert. So, this place is also called as the “mountain desert”.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.