Upper Mustang Trek in Annapurna Region, Nepal
This 15 days Upper Mustang trek package offers a spectacular trekking on the remote area of Trans - Himalayan Mountains with an influence culture of Tibetan. Higher Kaligandaki valley is the desert region of the Tibetan plateau from which it borders Kagbeni in the south and generally referred to as Upper Mustang. Here you get the chance to explore thousand years of monastery, local tribes, caves, and scenic beauties of different landscapes. Kaligandaki region is the world’s deepest gorge and here you will make an adventure and you will also find the world’s highest region of Lo-Mangthang valley which passes through an almost barren landscape with colorful mountains which look like craftmanship work; just having shrubs and bushes around. Also, this trek offers panoramic views of Mount. Nilgiri, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and other peaks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (Kathmandu Suite Home or similar in Kathmandu, Hotel Kantipur or similar in Pokhara and breakfast included)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional trek guide and porters (1 porter in proportion to 2 trekkers)
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Guided Kathmandu cultural heritage sites tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Mustang trek permit and ACAP (US$ 520; subject to change)
- Jomsom - Pokhara - Jomsom flight (US$ 230; subject to change)
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel Insurance
- Nepal visa (approx. US$ 25)
- Trekking equipment including sleeping bag
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmadu, Nepal. Transfer to Hotel Kathmandu Suite Home or nearby hotel of similar standard. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Trek permit preparation. Overnight at hotel. B.B.
Day 3: Drive to Pokhara
Private car transfer to Pokhara (6 hours). Overnight at hotel Kantipur or similar. B.B.
Day 4: Flight Pokhara - Jomsom (2720m), and trek to Kagbeni (2810m, 2 hours walking). Overnight at hotel. B.B.
Day 5: Trek to Samar (3660m, 6-7 hours walking). Overnight at Guest house. B.L.D.
Day 6: Trek to Geling (3570m, 5 - 6 hours walking). Overnight at Guest house. B.L.D.
Day 7: Trek to Tsarang (3560m, 6-7 hours walking). Overnight at Guest house. B.L.D.
Day 8: Trek to Lo - Manthang (3809m, 4 hours walking). Overnight at Guest house. B.L.D.
Day 9: Excursion in Lo - Manthang. Overnight at Guest house. B.L.D.
Day 10 - 12: Return Trek to Jomsom. Overnight at Guest house. B.L.D.
Day 13: Return flight to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel. B.L.D.
Day 14: Return to Kathmandu by private car. Overnight at hotel Kathmandu Suite Home. B.B.
Day 15: Departure
• Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
Departure Point :Kathmandu Suite Home, Thamel Marg 16, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kathmandu.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate to strenuous amount of walking is involved
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.