Upper Mustang Trekking
Highlights of Upper Mustang Trek.
The ancient of Lo, Upper Mustang is one of the last places in Nepal with Tibetan Buddhist culture.
Wonderful landscape these are identical to the Tibetan village.
Include your trip during the Tiji festival, the festival celebrated in Lo- Mangthang is to pray for peace to concern evil.
Enjoys your tour to various historical, natural, cultural, heritage sites along with Nepal's oldest Buddhist monasteries
Unveil pre-historical culture by viewing a mysterious cave, cave temples are known for thousands of years old monasteries.
The Upper Mustang Trek bring in to the forbidden of Kingdom (hidden valley) would be part of the Tibetan empire and is therefore closely tied.
Mustang trek is an observation of the hidden valleys of Upper Mustang, nestled between Tibet and the Himalayas – a place different from the rest of the world. The walled city of Lo-Manthang used to be a part of the Tibetan Kingdom of Gungthang until the 1830s.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Upper mustang Special permit
- ACAP Tims and Permit
- Two Nights Kathmandu Hotel with BB plan
- All accommodation during the trek
- Entry/Admission - Upper Mustang, Nepal
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Mineral Water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Your Travel Insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- for single supplementary price will be $600 Extra
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- Tips for field staff
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Upper Mustang, Nepal, Lo Manthang 33100, Nepal
All Ground transportation by Private vehicle.
Pokhara To Jomsom To Pokhara flight fare
Kathmandu To Pokhara To Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.