Upper Pigeon River Rafting Trip from Hartford
Smoky Mountain Outdoors Upper Pigeon River Trip is a Tripadvisor Top 10 Experience with a Travelers' Choice award, and the closest whitewater rafting trip to the cities of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge! No experience is needed, so all are welcome. Experience Class 3 to Class 4 whitewater rapids with a top-rafted rafting outfitter. This is the longest rafting trip on the Pigeon River, equipped with a guide in every raft.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All necessary rafting equipment
- Safety instructions
- All applicable taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The longest trip on the Pigeon River – 1.5 miles longer than any other rafting adventure! Take an exciting 6.5 mile ride down class 3 and 4 rapids!
On our Upper River Trip, our certified guides will navigate your raft the entire trip, sharing their love of splashing through big waves, maneuvering around rocks, and enjoying the beauty of being in the great outdoors. Big waves, big drops and plenty of surfing will assure that you have the time of your life.
On your trip, you’ll get to run about 70 rapids ranging from class 1 to class 4. But, never fear, the Big Pigeon River is for the inexperienced and experienced paddlers. Don’t worry Mom, we’re gonna take good care of you and the kids.
Departure Point :3299 Hartford Rd, Hartford, TN 37753, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years old and minimum weight is 70 lbs (32 kg)
- Swimsuits and shorts work best. Secure shoes with a heel-strap are required (tennis shoes, water shoes, sport sandals with a heel-strap). Bare feet and flip-flops are not allowed. Don't forget to bring a change of clothes and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- In compliance with updated Tennessee guidelines, we are frequently sanitizing our gear and have marked floor guides so you can keep social distance within our retail building. Please bring a face mask for the bus shuttle. A ziplock bag will keep it dry during your river trip.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.