Upper seti half day Rafting from Pokhara
Upper seti rafting is a hidden gem. Flowing from mount fishtail is an excellent white water adventure almost continuous run of class 3 and 4 rapids. This half day trip is perfect for anyone wanting some instant whitewater action with the view of Annapurna mountains.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop, foam mat, tent,rafting equipment ,camping equipment,first aid kit,camera box
- Dry bag, paddle top, food while on the trip.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Upper seti half day rafting departures everyday twice a day(9 am and 1 pm). This is the half day rafting. It starts from bamboo bridge/ 30min drive from lakeside and finish point is dam / 20min to lakeside. This is the short and adventurous water activity in Pokhara.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up service in entire Lakeside area. Or from our office inside Nepali creation souvenirs shop.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is an easy trip recommended for all.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.