Upper Zambezi Raft Float
The Raft Float activity is available all year round on the Upper Zambezi River above the Victoria Falls, Zambia. Ultimate for people who want something tranquil, soft and calm as opposed to the extremes of the white water rafting.
Human-powered through inflatable rafts with a frame and oars for the guide, paddles would be provided although the whole of your trip you will be on relaxing mode. Unlike canoeing where they use small inflatable boat, in raft float the size of the inflatable makes it more fun and more safer.
Above the Victoria Falls, the Zambezi River alternate from wide open stretches to slim channels meandering between rock sand, little forest isles.There is abundant game and hippos, crocodiles, elephants and vast types of birds will be your friends for the day.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Soft drinks and mineral water
- Transfer to and from your Hotel / place of residence
- National park fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Victoria Falls, Zambezi River, Livingstone 10101 Zambia
The trip starts on the Upper Zambezi.This is the section just before the Victoria Falls many animals come to this river to drink and there is a beautiful scenery from the surrounding vegetation.
Departure Point :Victoria Falls, Mosi-o-tunya Road, Livingstone, Zambia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick from any hotel, lodge, or accommodation in Livingstone(Zambia),Victoria Falls(Zimbabwe) and Kasani (Botswana).
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.