Upside Down House Pattaya
From the first moment after entering the house you will feel like you're on the swaying sea. The interior of the house is equipped with modern furniture, a stereo and a working TV, just like every standard European home. Everything in the house is real and functional. As you trick your senses everything will seem to become unreal, creating a true illusion.
You will see the view from the top storey of the building, across to the great image of Buddha on a rock. Visit other attractions within the house, such as the gyroscope. The gyroscope is exactly like ones used in pilot and space training centers. You can also challenge yourself to find your way out of the labyrinth designed by a famous Polish artist.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Admission Ticket to Upside Down Pattaya
- Outside areas including leaning castle and the maze
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- Any optional activity costs.
- Transportation to/from Upside Down House
- Visit: Upside Down Pattaya, 19/32 Moo 7 Najomtien Subdistrict, Na Chom Thian, Sattahip 20250 Thailand
Experience Upside Down Pattaya, the most lopsided house ever built. You will enjoy lots of fun and laughter as you discover the unbelievable feeling of your mind and body being tricked by their surroundings. With the furniture attached to the ceiling, you will walk along on the flat interior.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Upside Down Pattaya, 19/32 Moo 7 Najomtien Subdistrict, Na Chom Thian, Sattahip 20250 Thailand
Departure Time :11/15/2018 - 12/7/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children's tickets are only valid for children who are between 90 and 140 cm tall
- Children under 90 cm can enter for free
- Open daily from 10.00am - 18.00pm (except Wednesday)
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.