Urban Bike Rental in Montevideo
Enjoy Montevideo by bike! Spend up to 8 hours riding and exploring this beautiful city. You will be provided with a helmet and lock for your safety and protection while you travel independently to your desired sites.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All bikes include 1 lock
- Helmets available, if needed
- Help line for punctured tire or mechanical problems
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water (available for purchase)
- Rent a bike and enjoy the whole city. You can ride along the seaside "Rambla", visit the "Escollera Sarandí", go to the light house of "Punta Brava", Pocitos Beach, Montevideo sign, Buceo yachting port, "Plaza de la Armada", and the residential parts of the city called Carrasco and Punta Gorda. There are 23 km of paths and big side walks in Rambla where you can ride the bike without danger. You can also visit the old part of the city, Ciudad Vieja, with safe places to park your bike.
Departure Point :Montevideo, Montevideo, Montevideo Department
Coastal aerea (south east only). Delivery to hotel.
Departure Time :10am to 6pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We have smaller bikes for kids
- It is impossible to place a kid's chair on this kind of bike (we have others at the shop)
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.