Urban Rafting on Rome's Tiber River
For years we are certified rafting guides, we had the pleasure of practicing this beautiful discipline on many rivers in Italy and abroad. We decided to transform our passion and transmit it to others in our city, the eternal Rome, and let our guests live a unique and unforgettable emotion, let them know "the Eternal City" from another point of view, through the Tiber river, tell the city in rafting!
The Tiber on Rome is not navigable by anyone, except from us and our dinghies, we have all the permits and requirements to let you know the city making you experience unique emotions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of life jacket
- Use of Paddle
- Use of waterproof bag
- Snacks - A typical street food at the end of the Rafting Tour
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Action Camera
We will meet under the Porta del Popolo, near Piazza del Popolo, and we will have the pleasure of accompanying you to the boarding point on the Tiber, telling you some interesting facts about Rome
• Porta del Popolo, Piazza del Popolo, 00100 Rome Italy
• Castel Sant'Angelo, Castel Sant'Angelo, Province of Rieti, Lazio
• Isola Tiberina, Rome Italy
Departure Point :Porta del Popolo, Piazzale Flaminio, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum weight limit: 100 kg
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.