Urbana–Champaign Scavenger Hunt: Hunting Illini
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Forget tourist-filled museums, make your own memories with a photo scavenger hunt tour in Urbana–Champaign! On a Let’s Roam scavenger hunt, you and your team will work together to wander throughout Urbana–Champaign, racking up points and laughs along the way. Hunting Illini is the perfect small group activity for anyone looking to spend an enjoyable afternoon in Urbana–Champaign.
Some of the more memorable landmarks you’ll see are: Main Quad, Krannert Art Museum, Bardeen Quadrangle.
• Krannert Art Museum, 500 E Peabody Dr, Champaign, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61820-6913
• Altgeld Hall Tower, 1409 W Green St University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign, Urbana, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61801-2907
• Main Library at University of Illinois, 1408 W Gregory Dr, Urbana, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61801-3607
Departure Point :607 S Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.