Uros and Taquile Islands (Normal Boat)
In this Tour you will enjoy the natural beauty of the highest navigable lake in the world, and you will be able to know some of the curiosities of the culture in the Island of Taquile
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return to the hotel (hotels located around the Plaza de Armas or Parque Pino)
- Entrance - Floating Islands of the Uros and Taquile
- Lunch - You will have a delicious quinoa soup and as a back dish you will have "fried trout" accompanied by french fries and rice, if you are a vegetarian then you can ask for "Omelett" cool you will have muña mate.
- Professional English / Spanish guide
- Entry/Admission - Uros Floating Islands
- Entry/Admission - Taquile Island
What's excluded :
- Raft ride 10 soles (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uros Floating Islands, Lake Titicaca, Puno Peru
Once we get to the port we will go up to the speed boat and enjoy a short trip to the Islands. First we will arrive at Los Uros where you will love visiting two Floating Islands! And besides, you can have fun jumping in the totora.
The guide will tell you how they build the Islands.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taquile Island, Lake Titicaca, Puno 21510 Peru
At the end of the visit in the Uros, we will return to the boat to go to the island of Taquile, during the trip you can try different poses for your photos and without realizing we will have arrived in Taquile!
We will go up to the square of the island and there we will know textilería that is considered Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity by UNESCO.
At about 1 o'clock in the afternoon we will satisfy our hungry stomach with great delicacy. You will have a delicious quinoa soup and as a back dish you will have directly from the lake to your plate "fried trout" accompanied by french fries and rice, if you are a vegetarian then you can ask for "Omelett" which also comes with fries and rice and for you cool throat you'll have muña mate.
With that you will be with a full stomach and a happy heart, now we will go down to the port to return to Puno and finish our tour at approximately 5:00 p.m. We hope you will be encouraged to live it!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Plaza Mayor de Puno, Jr. Deustua 458, Puno 21001, Peru
2: Real House, Av La Torre 449, Puno 21001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up passengers at different hotels in the center of Puno between 6.50 and 7.00 am, depending on the hotel. Remember that your hotel has to be in the center of the city, if not, and your hotel is: Libertador, Posadas del Inka, Xima Hotel, José Antonio, Casa Andina Premium Puno, Mirador del Titikaka, Yatch, Puma kala, Taypikala or another hotel outside the city. Do not worry! We can send you a mobility for an additional charge.
Departure Time :6:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.