Uros floating islands & Taquile island Titicaca Full Day
Discover two of Lake Titicaca’s famous islands on this full-day tour from Puno. Embark on a cultural journey and explore the islands of Uros and Taquile, and learn about their indigenous people and traditions. While in Peru, don't miss out on this unique opportunity to interact with the Uru and Taquileños.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - typical lunch on the island
- Boat ride to island villages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- entrance tickets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Titicaca, 21000 Peru
A full day tour to explore Lake Titicaca.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uros Floating Islands, Lake Titicaca, Puno Peru
First we will visit the Uros, the friendly inhabitants of these handmade islands made of totora reeds. Then it’s off to Taquile Island, a place in which the settlers still maintain their ancestral traditions and colorful typical clothes.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taquile Island, Lake Titicaca, Puno 21510 Peru
A great opportunity to explore the island and get the best view of the lake. A typical lunch is provided in the island. Return to the city in the afternoon.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from Puno hotels.Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; AirbnbDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 4pm
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.