Uros Island floating excursion
Visit the Island of the Uros and learn about this magnificent community that lives on the waters of Lake Titikaka.
Embark on a motorboat and walk the lake for about 30 minutes to reach the floating island of the Uros where you can learn about the way of life of the inhabitants, their crafts, museum of stuffed birds and also walk on their rafts. Puno is waiting for you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official tourism guide.
- Ticket of entrance.
- Transportation Hotel / Uros / Hotel.
- Boat (with bath).
What's excluded :
- Transportation Lima / Puno / Lima.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Uros Floating Islands, Lake Titicaca, Puno Peru
Pick up from the hotel 9.00 am.
By bus to the lagoon port of Puno then embark on a motorboat and travel 30 minutes to reach the floating island of Uros where you can observe the way of life of the inhabitants, crafts, bird museum dissected and also (optional) they will be able to walk in the totora rafts.
Return to Puno where you will also observe the fauna and the landscape of Lake Titikaka.
Arrival in Puno and transfer to the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from accommodation in Puno center.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.