Uros - Taquile - Amantani 2 days
Discover the islands on Lake Titicaca on this 2 days’ tour from Puno. Visit the Uros floating islands and Taquile Island, and spend the night at a homestay on Amantani island, where you will learn about the folklore, and traditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- 1 night with a family on Amantani Island (rustic accommodation, bedding and blankets supplied)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 1: Uros Islands and Amantani
Transfer from the hotel to the port and by motor boat we take you to one of the legendary Uros Islands where you can observe the lives of the Uros people who live on floating reed islands, some only 20 metres in length. After a beautiful 3hr boat ride we reach Amantani island where we will break into smaller groups to stay with the local families. You have the opportunity to trek to the top of the mountain (4150 mtrs) to see the Temples of the Pachamama and Pachatata and enjoy the traditional customs of the island people. Food and authentic music prepared and performed by your designated family.
Day 2: Taquile Island - Puno
After breakfast we take a short boat ride to the neighboring Taquile island, where we will tour around the ruins and visit these beautiful people, world famous for their intricate and fascinating weavings, After lunch we take the return trip to Puno. Arrival in the afternoon and transfer back to your hotel approx 5-6 pm.
Departure Point :Puno centre Hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Puno centre Hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.