Uruapan, where everything flourishes, from Morelia
We will get to know Uruapan, a beautiful city in the Michoacan lands located 96 km from Morelia and "avocado world capital", we will begin our tour in the town of Tingambato where we will visit its archaeological zone of Teotihuacan influence. Later we will leave for the Eduardo Ruiz National Park in Uruapan to know its beautiful waterfalls and fountains, including the Rodilla del Diablo Spring where the Cupatitzio river is born.
We will then travel to the center of Uruapan and we will know the narrowest house in the world, backed by the Guinness record, and the Hospital-Pueblo de Indios (Huatápera), they will be given free time to taste the typical food of the place (not included) ) and get to know this wonderful city of Uruapan, Michoacán.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certificate tourist guide
- Round trip transportation
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Unspecified expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uruapan, Uruapan, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Uruapan Michoacán is famous for its beauty, its temperate climate, lush vegetation and its incredible landscapes, you cannot miss the opportunity to visit it.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Centro histórico de Morelia, 58000 Morelia, Mich., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from hotels located in downtown Morelia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.