Ushuaia: Escondido and Fagnano Lakes Experience
Leaving the city of Ushuaia, we will travel the national route No. 3, in a northeast direction, towards
the mountain peaks, Monte Olivia and Cinco Hermanos.
In the tour along the Carbajal Valley, we will observe cirque glaciers, hanging valleys and
peat bogs in operation, there we will make our first stop in the Carbajal Valley to take
We will make the second stop at a Winter Center where we will have a small talk
indicative of the place where we are while enjoying a delicious mountain coffee
together accompanied by a small snack. Here we will have the possibility to know a hatchery of
Huskyes and Alaskan dogs, take pictures and take a short walk through the woods
Fuegians. Here we have a service area for those who require it.
We continue our tour, we will find peat valleys, small glaciers, ski centers
background and snow activities, the Cerro Castor alpine ski complex, waterfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday - From September 15 to June 15
- Lunch: typical Asado Fueguino with drinks included
- In Winter Center we will enjoy tea or coffee with a muffin
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Avenida Gral San Martin 1395, Ushuaia V9410BGA Argentina
Ushuaia, located on the insular tip of the South American continent, is known as the southernmost city in the world. On the banks of the Beagle Channel and surrounded by the Martial mountain range, it offers a unique landscape in Argentina, with the combination of mountains, sea, Glaciers and forests.
Stop At: Mirador de Lagos Escondido y Fagnano, Ushuaia Argentina
From the place of Rancho Hambre, we begin to climb towards the Garibaldi Pass, following the winding road, surrounded by forests of Lengas and Ñires. At the Mirador del Paso Garibaldi, we will stop to enjoy panoramic views of Lake Escondido, Lake Fagnano and surroundings.
On the way to Lake Fagnano we can appreciate the Bronzovich Sawmill and the Entre Ríos Rural School, reaching the coasts we will make another stop at Estancia Milin Fernandez from where we will have panoramic views of the Lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mirador Del Valle Carbajal, Ushuaia Argentina
On the tour along the Carbajal Valley, we will observe circus glaciers, hanging valleys and peat bogs in operation, there we will make our first stop to take pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We need the name of your hotel at the time you book this tour
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stop at Estancia Milin Fernandez from where we will have panoramic views of the Lake.
- After this last stop we will start the return to the winter centers area, where we will stop for lunch with the possibility of tasting the typical Asado Fueguino with drinks included, and then return to the city of Ushuaia.
- Comfortable clothes and footwear to move around rough and humid environments and paths
- We only operate: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday - From September 15 to June 15
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.