Ushuaia Shore Excursion Nat. Park w/ Hiking (Shared tour by van)
-Explore Tierra del Fuego National Park with a proffesional guide.
-Hike along unspoiled forest trails and lakeshores.
-Learn about local wildlife and see archeological sites.
-Visit Lapataia Bay at the end of the Panamerican Highway.
***Walking shoes or hiking boots for wet / muddy ground are advised. Waterproof jackets are also advised.***
***It is required a minimum of 4 and maximum of 17 passengers to run this tour.
- INFORM YOUR CABIN NUMBER WHEN BOOKING
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Avenida Gral San Martin 1395, Ushuaia V9410BGA Argentina
Discover the natural beauty of Tierra del Fuego National Park on a hiking excursion. Set out on forest trails to see lakes, rivers, and the Beagle Channel shore. Learn about archeological sites, local history, and wildlife from your guide during the hike. Travel to the end of the Panamerican Highway to see Lapataia Bay.
***IT IS REQUIRED TO JOIN A MINIMUM OF 6 AND MAXIMUM OF 17 PASSENGERS PER VAN TO RUN THIS TOUR***
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Avenida Prefectura Naval Argentina 470, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
-Your guide will be waiting for guests at THE PORT EXIT ( 600 feet from the ship )-The welcome sign will read CALA TOUR#3-The tour starts 1 hour after ship arrival. You should meet the guide before that time.-Provide your cabin number when booking. This information is required in order that you coordinate a meeting with the other participants of the tour on ship to disembark altogether as a group avoiding long waits.Ports
- Perito Francisco Moreno 1398-1310, V9410KSR, V9410KSR Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.