USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park Admission Ticket
Explore the Battleship Memorial park in Mobile Alabama on a self-guided walking tour. Check out the historic Battleship USS Alabama, the Submarine USS Drum, tanks, artillery, and the amazing Aircraft Pavilion. The 100-acre battleship park will allow you to step back in time and see some of America's finest, battle tested ships and planes up close.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Aircraft Pavilion
- Self-guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Battleship USS ALABAMA
What's excluded :
- Parking fee ($4 payable on-site)
- Optional Flight Simulator ($5 per person)
- Food and drinks (snack bar is available to purchase from)
- Visit: Battleship USS ALABAMA, 2703 Battleship Pkwy, Mobile, AL 36602-8003
The Battleship Memorial Park is home to two National Historic Landmarks, the WWII Battleship USS Alabama and the Submarine USS Drum. Step back in time and see what life was like aboard these navy vessels. Explore the Aircraft Pavilion, home to 28 historic aircraft and antique military vehicles. Afterwards, make your way over to the Great War exhibit, which opened in March 2016 in celebration of the 100th anniversary of WWI.
Throughout the park you will see memorials honoring modern war veterans including the Fallen Hero’s 9/11 Memorial, the Korean Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, and a monument honoring Military Service dogs. Spend your time however you desire as this self-guided tour will allow you to discover the park on your own terms.
Departure Point :Battleship USS ALABAMA, 2703 Battleship Pkwy, Mobile, AL 36602-8003
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park App available to download
- Kennel is available for guests traveling with pets
- Some of the ship is wheelchair accessible; however, due to lots ladders there are areas of the ship that are not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.