USS Arizona Memorial and Bowfin Tour
Part one: The Tour includes the USS Arizona Memorial program, the National Park Service’s WWII archives, and videos on the attack at Pearl Harbor at each of the narrated tour stops. This tour includes admission to the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center, where you will experience “Walk the Deck of the USS Arizona Before the Attack," “Witness the Attack on Battleship Row,” and “Experience the USS Arizona Memorial" via virtual reality technology. All equipment is provided, with VR staff available to assist you.
Part Two: USS Bowfin (SS-287) is a fleet attack submarine that fought in the Pacific during WWII, and helped to make famous the term, “Silent Service.” Bowfin was launched on 7 December 1942, exactly one year after the attack on Pearl Harbor. She was nicknamed the Pearl Harbor Avenger, so it is fitting that her permanent home is at Pearl Harbor, Hawai’i.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission ticket to USS Arizona Memorial
- Admission ticket to USS Bowfin Submarine
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - Nu’uanu Pali
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Pearl Harbor the home of the USS Arizona Memorial, learn about one of the most pivotal moments in US history of WWII.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, 11 Arizona Memorial Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-3104
USS Bowfin museum is under construction, we will be able to visit the USS Bowfin Submarine.
USS Bowfin (SS-287) is a fleet attack submarine that fought in the Pacific during WWII, and helped to make famous the term, “Silent Service.” Bowfin was launched on 7 December 1942, exactly one year after the attack on Pearl Harbor. She was nicknamed the Pearl Harbor Avenger, so it is fitting that her permanent home is at Pearl Harbor, Hawai’i.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Leonard's Bakery Malasada Truck, 7138-7190 Kalanianaʻole Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96825, USA
Malasada is a Portuguese confection. It is a fried food made of small balls of yeast dough coated with granulated sugar. They were first made by inhabitants of the Madeira islands. Traditional malasadas contain neither holes nor fillings, Malasadas are eaten especially on Mardi Gras - the day before Ash Wednesday.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
Punchbowl Crater is an extinct volcanic tuff cone located in Honolulu, It serves as a memorial to honor those men and women who served in the United States Armed Forces, and those who have given their lives in doing so.
Pass By: Downtown Honolulu, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
Honolulu is home to some of Oahu’s most historic places. Next to the skyscrapers of the island main business district you will find important landmarks like the Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue, the Kawaiahao Church and the Aloha Tower. This area is also the seat of Hawaii’s government, home to the Hawaii State Capitol, Washington Place and Honolulu Hale.
Stop At: King Kamehameha Statue, 417 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2943
A great warrior, diplomat and leader, King Kamehameha I united the Hawaiian Islands into one royal kingdom in 1810 after years of conflict. Kamehameha’s unification of Hawaii was significant not only because it was an incredible feat, but also because under separate rule, the islands may have been torn apart by competing western interests. Today, four commissioned statues stand to honor King Kamehameha I, Hawaii’s first king.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Iolani Palace, 364 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2900
A national historic landmark and the only official state residence of royalty in the United States, from 1882 to 1893 Downtown Honolulu’s Iolani Palace was the official residence of the Hawaiian Kingdom’s last two monarchs, King Kalakaua and his sister and successor, Queen Liliuokalani.
Stop At: Nu’uanu Pali, Oahu, HI
The Nuuanu Pali Lookout offers panoramic views of the sheer Koolau cliffs and lush Windward Coast. Perched over a thousand feet above the Oahu coastline amid mountain peaks shrouded by clouds, the stone terrace overlooks the areas of Kaneohe and Kailua, Mokolii (a pointy island locals call Chinaman’s Hat). The Pali Lookout is a site of deep historical significance. Named “Pali” meaning "cliff" in Hawaiian, the Pali Lookout is the site of the Battle of Nuuanu, where in 1795 King Kamehameha I won the struggle that finally united Oahu under his rule. This fierce battle claimed hundreds of soldiers’ lives, many of which were forced off of the Pali’s sheer cliffs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Sears Pearlridge, Aiea, HI 96701, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Our door to door service is provided to all our guest, vehicle will have an orange color decal, Karma Tour Hawaii with the K logo.Airports
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Honolulu Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Rental Charges will apply for Car or Infant Seats $25
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.