USSR cuisine and Bar culture ( with guide )
This very tour is to represent the atmosphere of USSR bar culture and live of ordinary people. Story of that time and traditions
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pushkin, Pushkin, Pushkinsky District, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
Transfer to BORSh Pushkin.
Local brunch in Mono-cusine cafe . (Traditional russian Soup + vodka.)
Transfer to the City .
Pie cafe .PirozHkovaya
(Taste and atmosphere of 1950th cantine. Degustation of traditional soviet USSR bakery products , patty and pies)
Souvenir Shopping + Degustation of Vodka.
Lunch in Ussr Cafe + Degustation of local liquors based on vodka.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travellers
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.