UTV Adventure Afternoon Tour
Join us on an adventure of a lifetime!
You are the driver on our guided Aruba UTV Adventure, which combine the thrill of off-roading with the peace of mind of having a guide lead the way. You’ll hop behind the wheel in a top-of-the-line UTV (seats up to 2). Get ready to grip the wheel and feel the thrill as you navigate exciting twists and turns along Aruba’s rugged North coast!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Aruba Ostrich Farm
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Natural Bridge, Windward Coast Andicuri Beach, Arikok National Park Aruba
Visit the picturesque and unique tri-pod bridge for the best photo opportunity of your trip!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Spanish Lagoon, Oranjestad Aruba
Experience remnants of Aruba's gold history at this scenic and historical site.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ayo and Casibari Rock Formations, northeast of Hooiberg Aruba
Short hike through Aruba's largest rock formation Ayo. You will be able to see different native flora and fauna and also rock drawings from the original inhabitants of Aruba the Arawak Indians.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Aruba Ostrich Farm, Matividiri 57, Oranjestad Aruba
Visit Aruba's famous Ostrich farm where you can take a short tour and learn all about the world's largest birds. After the tour you will enjoy a local snack at the farm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mangel Halto Beach, Spanish Lagoon, Savaneta Aruba
Visit Aruba's hidden Beach Mangel Halto.
Mangel Halto is loved among locals for its shallow waters and amazing shore snorkeling opportunity.
Here you will be able to do some tanning, swimming and snorkeling (Snorkel and mask included).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from ALL resorts and cruise ships in Aruba.Shuttle will meet you right outside the lobby of your resort or inside the cruiseterminal building where your ship is docked.Ports
Departure Time :1:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Maximum age is 65 years
- Recommended Dress: As the dirt roads taken may be dusty, we recommend comfortable clothes that may get dusty and sensible walking shoes or sneakers. Sun glasses, a hat and sun screen are strongly recommended.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.