UTV Tour - Half Day
Our UTV tour offers a great option for families or groups looking to experience a great way to see the Uinta Mountains. We will drive through mountain terrain, see beautiful lakes and cruise down beautiful forest roads. This is one of the best ways to see our amazing mountains. Take control in the drivers seat and let our professional guides show you an amazing time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of UTV - Can-Am 2 or 4 seater.
- Entry/Admission - Uinta National Forest
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uinta National Forest, 2460 S Highway 40, Heber City, UT 84032-3651
You will be seeing various lakes and views throughout the forest.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Soapstone Area Parking, FR 142, Kamas, UT 84036, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.