UVAC, Mokra Gora, Šargan Eight, Drina river house, 2 Days Tour From Belgrade
1. Go deep into the southern hinterland and feel the uvac canyon
2. Wood City, Sargan 8 railway
3. If the group is more than two people we can organize the trip.
4. Belgrade Hotel Transfer
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Uvac Special Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Drina River House
Day 1: Belgrade-Uvac Special Nature Reserve-Cacak
Stop At: Uvac Special Nature Reserve, Nova Varos 31320 Serbia
The Uvac Special Nature Reserve is located in the hinterland of southern Serbia, hidden deep in Serbian mountains. The canyon has the detours of Jiuqu's ileum and the colorful colors of Jiuzhaigou. Several large 360 ° turns make visitors who can't help but marvel at the magic of nature. Here, we can stand and jump in the lush vegetation, take an intimate photo with the canyon behind us, or we can sit quietly, watch the wonders of nature, and wash our body and mind from fatigue.
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Accommodation in Cacak
Day 2: Cacak-Mokra Gora-Šargan Eight-Drina river house-Belgrade
Stop At: Mokra Gora, Mokra Gora, Central Serbia
Mokra Gora is a famous attraction in Serbia. It was built by a Serbian director for the film "Life is a Miracle". For filming needs, it was built into a city made entirely of wood and stone. Surrounded by mountains on all sides, the scenery is extreme, and it looks very peaceful with wooden houses, granaries and barns. It seems to be an extraterrestrial "utopia" far from the city and the hustle and bustle and the war.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sarganska, Šarganska, Sremčica, Serbia
The Salgan 8 Railway was an extremely difficult section of the Belgrade-Sarajevo narrow gauge railway. Nowadays it is mainly used for sightseeing, with a total length of 15.5 kilometers. As one of the tracks has been continuously laps twice, it looks like a " 8 "from the height, so it is called Sargan 8. The entire operation line has to cross 10 bridges and 22 tunnels. This is the station where the film" Life is a Miracle "filmed in the famous Yugoslav film railway station. Riding the small train, you can enjoy the fresh air while enjoying the beautiful and peaceful mountain scenery, feel the time and body and enjoy the full tranquility.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Drina River House, River Drina, Bajina Basta Serbia
Drina River House is a postcard-style landscape in Serbia that has attracted worldwide attention since it appeared in National Geographic in August 2012. There is a very meaningful story behind Drina River House. In 1968, in order to enrich their childhood, two teenagers living in the town of Baina Bashta built a wooden house on the reef in the river at home as a base for their little friends. Unfortunately, this small river will be flooded every March, and there will be a large-scale flood every 5-10 years. The first generation cottage was destroyed by a flood without persisting for a long time. However, the hearts of the two teenagers were as tough as Serbia. They did not submit to nature and rebuilt the cottage again and again.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in downtown Belgrade
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.