UVF Private Transfers to St James Club Morgan Bay (Roundtrip)
A warm welcome to our beautiful island of St Lucia, where your dream becomes a reality. After you clear customs, you will walk to the meeting point where you will see your driver holding up a sign with your name, your driver will greet you and then escort you to your private vehicle. He will carefully handle and pack your luggage. Enjoy refreshments while marveling at the beautiful scenery on the way to your resort.
per adult from
45 to 75 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments
- Round-trip private transfer
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- We offer private transfers to St James Club Morgan Bay, comfortable and relaxing, including refreshments on the way to the resort. Our friendly knowledgeable chauffeur will take you to your destination making your safety their top priority. Feel free to ask your chauffeur questions about St Lucia, spots to hang out, fine dining, entertainment, and other activities you wish to do while on island, he will be me more than happy to assist in answering all your questions.
Departure Point :
After you have cleared customs, your driver will be holding up a sign with your name at the meeting point.
AirportsHewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :St. James's Club Morgan Bay, St. Lucia - All-Inclusive, Choc Bay, Choc, St Lucia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have all measures in place for clients coming to our beautiful island St Lucia, we want all clients to feel safe and comfortable
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.