Uyuni Private Tour (Oneway) - 3 Days
An exciting journey between Chile and Bolivia, an exclusive tour through through the Atacama Desert to discover the salar de Uyuni.
You will be accompanied in private tour to the discovery of this extraordinary wild landscape by reliable drivers and guides that will make your trip pleasant, relaxing and safe.
The salar de Uyuni, an immense magic mirror, unique in the world, where heaven and earth come together, where you can perceive the beauty and magic of our planet.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
What's excluded :
Day 1: San Pedro de Atacama
Pass By: Iglesia de San Pedro de Atacama, Central Square, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
San Pedro de Atacama
Accommodation included: Hotel
Day 2: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni, Bolivia
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Breakfast. We start visiting cave paintings, Valley of the Rocks, where you can see formations like Los City Italy, World Cup, Camel, etc.
Then we visit the Black Lagoon rich in wildlife and Catal Lagoon (Laguna Misteriosa), the Canyon Catal and picnic Lunch Viewpoint Waterfall Agua Dulce, a valley inhabited by many highland communities. These communities are engaged in raising Andean animals such as llamas and alpacas.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Hotel Palacio de Sal (Colchani) ★★★
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- El Loa Airport, Calama Chile
- El Alto International Airport, Huascar 204, El Alto, Bolivia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.