Uyuni Private Tour (Roundtrip) - 4 Days
An exciting journey between Chile and Bolivia, an exclusive tour through through the Atacama Desert to discover the salar de Uyuni.
You will be accompanied in private tour to the discovery of this extraordinary wild landscape by reliable drivers and guides that will make your trip pleasant, relaxing and safe.
The salar de Uyuni, an immense magic mirror, unique in the world, where heaven and earth come together, where you can perceive the beauty and magic of our planet.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Hotel pickup in San Pedro de Atacama
- Private transportation in a 4x4 vehicle for 4/6 people
- Hotel lodgings
- Meals (breakfast and dinner in hotel / lunch en route)
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de San Pedro de Atacama
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
- Entry/Admission - Isla Incahuasi
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Blanca
What's excluded :
- International flights
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Drinks during the included dinners
- Options and extensions
- Tips to guides and to the driver
- Visa costs
- Airport taxes
- Travel Insurance
Day 1: San Pedro de Atacama
Pass By: Iglesia de San Pedro de Atacama, Central Square, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
Pick up from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama chilean migration at customs, then we drive to Hito Cajon, the border between Chile and Bolivia. Migration to enter Bolivian territory. Breakfast. You are assigned your jeep 4×4 The road trip in Bolivia starts: Enter Abaroa Natural Reserve, Laguna Blanca and Laguna Verde at the feet of Licancabur Volcano. Salvador Dali Desert Polques Hot Spring Geysers of Morning Sun, at 5000 meteres. Then arrival to the spectacular Red Lagoon (Laguna Colorada) where you can appreciate thousands of flamingos.
Accommodation included: Hotel
Day 2: Salar de Uyuni
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Breakfast. We start visiting cave paintings, Valley of the Rocks, where you can see formations like Los City Italy, World Cup, Camel, etc.
Then we visit the Black Lagoon rich in wildlife and Catal Lagoon (Laguna Misteriosa), the Canyon Catal and picnic Lunch Viewpoint Waterfall Agua Dulce, a valley inhabited by many highland communities. These communities are engaged in raising Andean animals such as llamas and alpacas.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Hotel Palacio de Sal (Colchani) ★★★
Day 3: Incahuasi Island
Stop At: Isla Incahuasi, Salar De Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
At 5:00 hours we start the day to go to Incahuasi Island and observe the sunrise, in the center of the Uyuni Salt Flat. We visit the so called Museum of salt, which is the first and former salt hotel (Hotel Playa Blanca) Salt Flat Eyes (Ojos del Salar) and Salt Brick-digging sites, until we reach the Community of Colchani crafts village. Picnic Lunch. Last stop at Train Cemetery. And the tour ends in the town of Uyuni between 2pm - 3pm. approximately.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel
Day 4: Return to San Pedro de Atacama
Stop At: Laguna Blanca, Avaroa National Reserve, Uyuni Bolivia
We start the return to the Hito Cajon frontier, at 05:00 AM, breakfast at the shelter of Laguna Blanca and we arrive to Hito Cajón. Here we will carry out the immigration procedures and finally our last destination San Pedro de Atacama, arriving at approximately 12:00 PM.
Duration: 16 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
San Pedro de Atacama Calama AirportLa PazSucreAirports
- El Loa Airport, Calama Chile
- El Alto International Airport, Huascar 204, El Alto, Bolivia
- Sucre Airport, Sucre, Bolivia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.