Uyuni salt lake in Cambodia! West Barai Lake
Why don't you try Cambodian Yakitori or beer while being healed by a hammock in West Bali?
You can swim if you wish. West Barai does not need Angkor Wat ruins ticket.
The price is $ 28, which includes one Cambodian grilled chicken.
It takes about 30 minutes by tuk-tuk from the city. The journey takes 2-3 hours.
The recommended time zone is the evening when you can see the sunset. The sunset reflected in the water is fantastic and can be said to be Uyuni salt lake in Cambodia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - One chicken
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Please purchase your own drink.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Baray, Siem Reap Cambodia
Ha West Barai Lake is a sunset attraction. You can eat chicken while being shaken by a hammock. If you like, you can swim in the lake or walk on the sandy beach. Please purchase your own drink.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will transfer to all hotels in Siem Reap.Airports
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.