Vacation Tour in Kathmandu
For many, stepping off a plane into Kathmandu is a pupil-dilating experience, a riot of sights, sounds and smells that can quickly lead to sensory overload. Whether you’re barrelling through the traffic-jammed alleyways of the old town in a rickshaw, marveling at the medieval temples or dodging trekking touts in the backpacker district of Thamel, Kathmandu can be an intoxicating, amazing and exhausting place.
The 2015 earthquake brought devastation to parts of the city - including Kathmandu's Unesco-listed Durbar Square - but many areas emerged unscathed, and the soul of the city endures. Stroll through the backstreets and Kathmandu’s timeless cultural and artistic heritage will reveal itself in hidden temples overflowing with marigolds, courtyards full of drying chillies and rice, and tiny hobbit-sized workshops.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Kathmandu city tour
Hiking from nagarkot.
Two times Lunch and one Breakfast.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Day 01 : pick up from your Hotel in Kathmandu.and visit Kathmandu city Tour by private car.lunch on the way and drop to your Hotel in Kathmandu.Day 02 : Early morning pick up from your Hotel in Kathmandu to Nagarkot for Sunrise by private car and Hike to changunarayan. pick up from by car and drop to your Hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.