Val d'Orcia private tour: Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano
Experience the heart of Tuscany by visiting the enchanting Val D’Orcia led by your private driver.
Let your personal chauffeur do all the work and take you on a journey through the spellbinding Val D'Orcia countryside, a region known for its scenic beauty, picturesque villages, rolling hills and cypresses! Explore in total freedom the enchanting towns of Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano and savour the best wines in the world! The first stop will be Montalcino, land of the world-renowned Brunello wine, a labyrinth of cobbled streets, quaint wine shops and Romanesque-style churches. The following stop is Pienza, which stands high upon a hill and dominates all the Orcia valley with extraordinary views. The last stop reaches Montepulciano, home to the famous Vino Nobile vineyards and more recently famous for the filming of the vampire movie "New Moon". Enjoy your free time in the most elegant village of the entire Val D'Orcia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 9 hours chauffeur driven hire
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Bottled water
- Free time in Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano
What's excluded :
- Guided tours in the villages - Free time only
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Val d'Orcia, Italy
Val d'Orcia is a stunning valley located in the South of Tuscany, characterized by rolling hills, cypresses and small Medieval towns
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Fortezza di Montalcino, Piazzale della Fortezza, 53024, Montalcino Italy
A city of outstanding charm, the tiny village of Montalcino is a labyrinth of cobbled streets, quaint wine shops and Romanesque-style churches. Admire its majestic Medieval Fortress, where a magnificent sight will take your breath away: sunny rolling hills, ancient oaks, picturesque olive groves, scenic country roads winding through perfect vineyards and isolated cypress trees atop hills.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Historic Centre of the City of Pienza, near Montepulciano Italy
Pienza stands high upon a hill and dominates all the Orcia valley with extraordinary views. The entire city was rebuilt as an ideal Renaissance town by order of Pope Pius II, and represents the first application of humanist urban planning concepts: explore the pretty alleyways of this small town at your leisure and breath in the atmosphere of armony and peace that surrounds you.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Grande a Montepulciano, Pazza Grande, 53045, Montepulciano Italy
Montepulciano, home to the famous Vino Nobile vineyards and more recently famous for the filming of the vampire movie "New Moon". Enjoy your free time in the most elegant village of the entire Val D'Orcia, full of majestic noble palaces, Renaissance buildings and imposing churches.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your private driver will pick you up directly at your hotel or apartment in Florence (if centrally located)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- - A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. - The use of masks is mandatory. Clients must bring their own mask. - Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.